Each ADHD assessment includes a QbTest administered in a clinic.
The QbTest is interpreted by the psychologist, psychiatrist or paediatrician responsible for the case
alongside a pre-assessment pack and clinical interview to form a diagnostic opinion.
We are looking for clinicians to fulfil this QbTest role as part of the assessment pathway,
working across multiple clinics and administering several QbTests per day. You must be
confident driving and able to cover multiple clinics within a region.
Full training from Qbtech is provided in test administration. You are not required to interpret
the test, but accurate recording of observations is important.
- CPD and training opportunities
- Regular, reliable and consistent work and payment
- Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Full administrative support
- All assessment kit, computing tools (e.g., emails, videoconferencing, patient note system) and other expenses provided for
Qualifications and experience
- Professional qualification as a psychologist, psychiatrist, paediatrician, nurse, speech and language therapist or occupational therapist
- Registration with the HCPC, GMC or NMC
- Experience of collection observational data
- Knowledge of ADHD is desirable but not essential to the post