Each ASD assessment includes an ADOS-2 administered in a clinic.
The ADOS-2 is considered alongside a developmental history and for children a school observation also to
form a diagnostic opinion. It is one part of our NICE guideline compliant multi-disciplinary
team diagnostic assessment.
We are looking for clinicians to fulfil this ADOS-2 role as part of the assessment pathway.
You will work in one of our clinic venues, of which there are multiple scattered around the
UK, and administer up to three assessments per day. In line with manual instructions, you
are required to do the administration and note-taking simultaneously.
You will then contribute to the multi-disciplinary team diagnostic decision.
Our network of clinics is continually developing so if your preferred location is not currently
listed on our website, please get in touch regardless as we may have some plans in your
area in the pipeline.
You will be providing assessments for self-funded private clients and occasional individually
commissioned assessments by public bodies and other establishments. Excellent written
and verbal communication skills, professionalism, and reliability are essential.
- Case consultation and support from lead clinical psychologist
- CPD and training opportunities
- Regular, reliable and consistent work and payment
- Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Full administrative support
- Triage system for new bookings
- All assessment kit, computing tools (e.g., emails, videoconferencing, patient note
system) and other expenses provided for
Qualifications and experience
- Professional qualification as a psychologist, psychiatrist, paediatrician, nurse, speech
and language therapist or occupational therapist
- Registration with the HCPC, GMC or NMC
- Training and experience in administering the ADOS-2 in a clinical setting
- Experience in working on diagnostic assessment pathways