Lead clinician (ADHD pathway)
Our ADHD pathway has vacancies for psychologists, psychiatrists and paediatricians to
complete diagnostic assessments, consisting of an ACE or ACE+ and QbTest.
You will be responsible for administering the clinical interview, interpreting the QbTest and pre-
assessment pack, making the diagnostic decision, and feeding back the outcome to the
client verbally and in writing. This role is fully remote.
The QbTest is administered in clinic by a registered healthcare professional and so you
benefit from high quality observations and data recording. Full training from Qbtech is
provided in test interpretation.
A hypothesis-testing approach to clinical practice is of upmost importance, along with
excellent written and verbal communication skills, reliability, and good timekeeping. As a
company one of our core values is upholding the integrity of diagnostic systems, ensuring
that the right people get the right help at the right time. This requires lead clinicians to have a
clear understanding of normal development and the psychological sequalae of life events.
You will be providing assessments for self-funded private clients and occasional individually
commissioned assessments by public bodies and other establishments.
- Case consultation and support from lead clinical psychologist and Qbtech
- CPD and training opportunities
- Regular, reliable and consistent work and payment
- Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Full administrative support
- Triage system for new bookings
- All assessment kit, computing tools (e.g., emails, videoconferencing, patient notesystem) and other expenses provided for
Qualifications and experience
- Professional qualification as a psychologist, psychiatrist or paediatrician
- Registration with the HCPC or GMC
- Training in the ACE, ACE+ or their equivalents, or familiarity with collecting a
developmental history as part of neurodevelopmental pathways
- Experience in working on diagnostic assessment pathways
- Laptop and reliable and fast internet access